It is a very rainy and thunder-stormy day here at the "propetty" in south Alabama today!!!
I love thunderstorms though, and am enjoying myself quite a bit! =)
So, I thought I would share with you what I had for breakfast today and my dessert for later!!!!
This was my breakfast!!!!!!!!!
Ham and Mozzarella cheese on a biscuit-like bread!!! YUMMY!!!!!
Here is the recipe from the THM book
BIM (Bread in a Mug) (S type fuel)
1. Crack one egg into a coffee cup and whisk well with a fork.
2. Add 2 Tbs. golden flax meal (can grind in a coffee grinder first for a finer texture!)
3. Add 2 Tbs. almond flour
4. Add 1/2 tsp. baking powder
5. Add 1 tsp. coconut oil OR butter
6. Add pinch of sea salt and any other seasonings of your choice (I haven't added extra yet, I like it plain!!)
7. Stir vigorously.
8. Microwave for 1 minute. (YES!!! ONE MINUTE!!!! 1 Minute!!!!!! YES!!!!!)
For the "sandwiches" above, I cut the bread in half and then those halves in half again, so I get 4 pieces of bread. So very yummy and satisfying!! I have put sausage and cheese on them, and bacon!! BACON is on plan!!!! =) =) =)
For a snack later I am going to have cheesecake!!! I made these last night for our monthly "birthday fellowship" at church!! There are a few of us girls (and guys if we're honest) on the THM eating plan. I thought it would be nice to have a healthy alternative to cupcakes available for us to enjoy!!! =)
Hip Hip HOORAY!!!! They were a hit and even a few people who are not on plan enjoyed them!!!
This is the cheesecake with Skinny Belly Jelly (that I made!!) on it!! SO Yummy!!!! I will share the cheesecake recipe with you, but the jelly is too long (easy to make, but long to type out!!!). You could probably find it online though, if you really want to make it!!!
As a matter of fact, here are a few of the recipes from the book>> http://www.trimhealthymama.com/main-home/free-recipes/ <<
On to the cheesecake!!!!
I make mine with a "crust" so I will do that first...
1 Cup Almond flour
1 egg white
2 tsp. Truvia
Mix all together and bake at 350* for 10 minutes. (I use a 12 well Muffin pan to make the perfect sized grab and go pieces!!!)
Cheesecake (S type fuel)
1. Empty contents of 2 (8 oz.) packages of 1/3 less fat cream cheese into mixing bowl.
2. Add 2 eggs, 10 tsp. Truvia, splash of vanilla, and juice from 1/2 a lemon OR 2 squirts lemon concentrate
3. Optional:: Add 1/4 tsp. glucomannan or xanthan gum. (tends to make the end result smoother, but works fine without)
4. Beat well with electric mixer for 3-5 minutes.
5. Pour mixture into small greased baking dish (or over the crust you have already baked and cooled!).
They recommend a water bath (putting your baking dish in another pan and adding water to the outer pan. This helps with sinking in the middle...)(You don't have to do this if you are using a muffin pan!!!)
6. Bake at 350* for approximately 30 minutes.
Top with berries, or Skinny Belly Jelly, and/or fat free Ready Whip, or Polaner's fruit and fiber spread >> http://www.polanerspreads.com/ << which is on plan! or just eat it plain!!!
It is yummy in any way and totally helps you lose weight in the guidelines of this eating plan!!!
Well, the storms are almost over, so I guess I will have to get up and do something!!!! Like cooking some chocolate CIM, or chocolate slab, or skinny chocolate.....hmmm... I am seeing a pattern here!!!
Or maybe I should just bear up and do some laundry!!!
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee:
let such as love thy salvation say continually,
The LORD be magnified.
(even while doing laundry...)
Post a Comment